The new Mediterrana Edition for the Axopar 37 range
Inspired by a laid-back Mediterranean spirit, and a love for lounging and socialising onboard, we have developed the new Mediterrana Edition for the Axopar 37 range. Now we have fully utilized the perfect layout of the Axopar 37s, further enhancing their appearance with more relaxed, elegant looks and comfort on board.
The Mediterrana Edition is available for the Axopar 37 Spyder and ST models (for XC later this year). You can now choose to upgrade your boat with comfortable and plush cushioning on the fore deck, where the existing seating has been further extended for the ultimate sun lounging experience.
The biggest impact you will experience is on the Spyder and Sun-Top models, where we have additionally in the cockpit replaced the renowned Axopar sports seats with a plush aft sofa, and the drivers’ helm seats have been completely remodelled as a length-adjustable sofa with foldable backrest and armrests. All this in order to further enhanced functionality on board and the feeling of open air socializing with friends and family.
The upholstery consists of exclusive and subtle yet stylish detailing with accentuated patterns and a structured feel of marine fabrics, complimented by contrast-coloured pillows and piping details..
• Outdoor waterproof fabric.
• Fixed, extended foredeck seating/sunbed with arm rests and storage under sunbed extension, including harbour cover.
• Sunpad extension on top of gullwing doors.
• Fixed, length-adjustable driver/co-pilot sofa with foldable backrest & flip-up bolsters, including harbour cover. (S/ST)
• Aft sofa in cockpit with large centre storage module, including harbour cover. (S/ST)
• High/low table in the cockpit (option) (S/ST)
• Sunpad extension for cockpit (option - only with high/low table) (S/ST)
• Mediterrana sundeck cushions for multi-storage incl. harbour cover (option)
• Mediterrana sundeck cushions for aft cabin incl. harbour cover (option)
• Extended seating cushions on top of aft fender storage hatches and anchor hatch
Introducing the Mediterrana soft decking option
Further enhancing comfort and aesthetics on the Mediterrana Edition, you can now also choose a light deck flooring that is not only soft and pleasant when walking barefoot when you just came from a relaxing swim or while you are lounging onboard enjoying the day, but also finalizes the Mediterranean spirit in terms of style and atmosphere.
The best of both worlds – comfort and lounging at anchor, combined with one of the best handling boats on the sea. The Mediterrana Edition will be launched at Cannes Yachting Festival, presented on an Axopar 37 Sun-Top at the show, and is available to order from January 2022 onwards.
Videos about the Mediterrana Edition