Düsseldorf, 20.01.2024 – Breathtaking acceleration and speed, race-responsive handling, and bespoke craftsmanship – the BRABUS Shadow 1000, BRABUS Marine’s fastest ever superboat, is an entirely new breed of beast. The BRABUS Shadow 1000 Black Ops Signature Edition is a thrilling addition alongside the award-winning 37-foot BRABUS Shadow 900 series and follows the BRABUS Masterpiece design philosophy, with different power ranges being produced side by side as they cater to differing clienteles.
Available in Cross-Cabin and Sun-Top configurations, the all-new Shadow 1000 range and fastest Shadow ever, is the ultimate combination of pure excitement and uncompromising strength that redefines the limits of what is possible for luxury performance boats. While the Shadow 900 remains a highly popular option for customers worldwide in search of the latest in luxurious, comfortable, and fast long-distance cruisers, the new Shadow 1000 will be taking things further than ever before. It is the Gran Turismo of the sea, radiating raw BRABUS power, race-responsive steering, and handling that guarantees an unfiltered, high-performance driving experience.
Packed with the latest technology available in the industry, the BRABUS Shadow 1000 is equipped with twin Mercury V8 500R racing engines, delivering a total of 1,000 horsepower ready to be unleashed right at your fingertips. Never has a BRABUS Shadow been this powerful, offering even more boost, more torque, more responsive steering, and higher revs. Trimmed to perfection and running 4.6-liter V8 powerheads with superchargers, the new 500R is Mercury Racing’s flagship outboard motor, boasting a benchmark power-to-weight ratio, 10 percent higher torque, and a 26 percent increase in supercharger boost pressure. Experience a new level of power merging with cutting-edge innovation as you reach speeds of up to 60 knots with absolute ease. Beyond mesmerizing performance figures, it is the first marine engine to ever monitor air humidity levels to maintain the most vigorous calibration and high performance in any environment.
Every element of the BRABUS Shadow 1000 is perfectly fine-tuned for any adventure, meticulously hand-crafted with the attention to detail that BRABUS Marine is renowned for. From the signature paint scheme to the elegant upholstery and branded detailing, this sporty racing machine sets a new standard in luxury day-boating. Marked by the BRABUS Sign of Excellence, it is a true Masterpiece, built to the highest possible standards in typical BRABUS fashion.
The BRABUS Shadow 1000 Black Ops Signature Edition is a totally different beast, racing across the waves with all-new and unparalleled performance characteristics while impressing with a perfectly complemented Signature Style design, luxurious upholstery, and carbon elements, as well as painstakingly crafted detail work.
This new class of adrenaline and agility will be revealed with a showcase of the BRABUS Shadow 1000 XC Cross Cabin Black Ops Signature Edition at Hall 4 / B59 during an exclusive press event on the opening day of boot Düsseldorf, January 20-28, 2024.
- Dual Mercury Racing 500R 4.6l V8 supercharged outboard engines
- Custom made high-performance calibrated engine brackets
- Exclusive Black Ops Signature Edition yacht paint in BRABUS Graphite Black with high labor-intensive fairing, painting and polishing process
- Signature Style graphics with red Signature Stripes running across the entire exterior design concept
AFT LAYOUT OPTIONS
- Open Aft Deck
- Aft Bench
- Wet Bar Package
- Multi Storage Compartment
- Aft-Cabin Accommodation Package
BOW LAYOUT OPTIONS
- Sun Lounge option: extended sunbathing area and storage compartment
- Sofa with table in bow option
- For the Signature Look: Exclusive BRABUS quilted upholstery in BRABUS Graphite or BRABUS Red. Additionally, four upholstery colors BRABUS Sunrise, BRABUS Merlot, BRABUS Platinum and BRABUS Ice are available as options.
- Main Cabin, Front Lounge and optional Aft-Cabin in BRABUS Fine Leather light gray upholstery or BRABUS Fine Leather dual tone black/light gray upholstery option
TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Glass bridge/information display with two 12” screens
- Panerai digital watch integrated into the Simrad user interface
- Intelligent steering module with integrated controls
- 1st mate marine safety & security System
- Hi-Fi audio entertainment system with JL Audio
- Bow thruster Side-Power SE60
- Fixed bow anchor windlass with remote control
- Shore-power 230V or 120V incl. isolator, 60Ah charger
- Wireless phone charger
EXTENDED EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Extended carbon fiber package: BRABUS sports seats with full carbon backrests, exclusively in glossy black finish
- LED roof light bar in BRABUS carbon with glossy black finish
- Extended navigation package: extended glass bridge/ information display with two additional 9” screens, on-board connectivity and 4G/USB mobile wifi router, VHF unit with AIS receiver and Simrad Halo20+ radar (XC/ST), 5” touch display in front lounge, BRABUS Lock Box including PIN control via touch screen
- Hi-Fi onboard audio system with JL Audio. Premium Upgrade package, incl. 8 x 7.7-inch M6 speakers with sport grill, 2 x 6.5-inch C1 speakers, 1 x subwoofer, and 2 x DSP amplifiers enabling premium sound. The Sun-Top version features 2 integrated tweeters for the helm area.
- Lounge Package
- Enclosed toilet compartment
- Folding aft deck seats *
- Warm water option **
- Air-conditioning in front lounge ***
- Air-conditioning in main cabin ***
- Heater Webasto ***
- Zero emission power bank
- Gas cooktop on wet bar
- Infotainment media wall
- Roof racks
- Fishing targa
* Not available with BRABUS Aft-Cabin or Multi Storage compartment
** Warm water option not available with air-condition in both front lounge and main cabin
*** Webasto heater and AC are not available at the same time
- Highly exclusive Black Ops BRABUS Masterpiece badges
- Exclusive Black Ops Sign of Excellence badges
- BRABUS “Double-B” designations and detailing
- BRABUS Shadow 1000 badging and logotypes
- Wall pockets in BRABUS design - only in combination with optional Aft-Cabin
- Sleek hull badges in black chrome
Length: 38 ft / 11,6 m Beam Width: 3,35 m / 11 ft Draft to props: 0,85 m / 2 ft 9 in Weight (incl.. Engine): 5400 kg / 11905 lbs (XC) 5123 kg / 11294 lbs (ST) Passengers: 5400 kg / 11905 lbs (XC) 5123 kg / 11294 lbs (ST) Berths: 2 persons (with optional aft-cabin accommodation package 2+2) Fuel capacity: 730 l / 192 gal Construction: GRP Classification: B – Offshore, C – Costal Top speed: 60+ knots Power: 1,200 hp Outboard engine: 3 x 400 hp Hull design: Twin stepped 20-degree V “Sharp Entry Hull”
* Specifications may be changed without prior notice. Performance may vary due to equipment, weather, and load conditions.
About BRABUS Marine
BRABUS Marine is the cutting-edge alliance between two of the most renowned companies in their respective genres. Bringing together the award-winning Finnish boat builder Axopar Boats and BRABUS, a world-renowned luxury mobility brand out of the heart of Germany’s Ruhr-Region, to redefine luxury day boating through ultra-exclusive and exciting powerboats. BRABUS Marine specializes in luxury products for global markets and is driven to become one of the world’s most iconic boat brands. www.brabusmarine.com